I started this mini-kit design on May 11, 2000, just before I left
for Ireland. I thought it would be a good portable project. Ha!
This project needed an Ott Light for sure. Even enlarged, I had
trouble following the chart. Like all kits, I ditched the Aida and
replaced it with a 32 count Antique White Joblean. When I finished
Dragon Ride in November 2001, I decided to put the needle to the
fabric on this one and finish it up. I finished on the ides of March,
2002. As usual, Dan at Matte Ink did my framing. The only thing
I added to the pattern was a layer of clear Prism over the Unicorn.
It isn't very glaring and doesn't show up at all in the picture,
but it does give the Unicorn a slight mystical shimmer.